We've worked with over 500 Chambers in America and Canada, helping them with their golf fundraisers each year. Which is why we created this card, specifically for Chambers. It plays the same as our best selling 18 Hole Card, but it has a contemporary look and a sleek new way of displaying the scratch offs. This card is sure to be a hit with your sponsors and golfers!
HOW TO PLAY
These scratch off golf cards let you play a round of golf in minutes. It's fast, easy and so exciting to play. Just scratch off 1 spot per hole to reveal your score. The lowest score wins. You decide how many winners and what prizes you want to award. Use donated gifts as the prizes to keep your costs down. Cards are often sold 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. For a tournament with 100-200 golfers, we suggest ordering 250-500 cards. Since every card is numbered differently, every card is legitimately a potential winner - which is why most golfers will buy them in groups of 3-5 cards.
HOW TO INVOLVE SPONSORS
• Give your sales team something exciting to contact new businesses and past sponsors. These cards are extremely popular with sponsors when they're used as a charity golf fundraiser!
• Sell ads on the cards with your sponsors' logos and information. You can have one feature sponsor or fill the card with multiple ads. You can also combine this card with a hole sponsorship - by adding $50-$250 onto a hole sponsorship, these cards will be paid for before you start selling them to the golfers.
• These cards are fantastic exposure for sponsors because they are physically in the golfers' hands. When a sponsor has a coupon printed on the cards, it not only raises brand awareness but it also increases future sales.
$1.50 Click Here
$1.25 Click Here
$1.00 Click Here
$.80 Click Here
ORDER HERE: SAME DAY SHIPPING!
You raise $400+
You raise $1,000+
You raise $2,200+
You raise $4,500+
IMPORTANT: If your tournament is less than a week away, please call us. We will take your order over the phone and ship UPS. When ordered through PayPal, all cards will ship USPS from Cleveland, Ohio. Transit time for USPS will vary from 1-4 days depending where in the USA you are located.
* If you want custom scratch off golf cards, a quantity that is not listed here, or if you're ordering from outside the United States, please call us. We'll be happy to help!
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL THESE FANTASY GOLF CARDS RAISE?
Order 250 generic Chamber cards for $150
Resell them for $5 per card
You raise $1,100!
Order 500 generic Chamber cards for $250
Resell them for $5 per card
You raise $2,250 in one day!
Order 1,000 generic Chamber cards for $450
Resell them for $5 per card
You raise $4,550 in one day!
* This doesn't include funds raised selling sponsorships on these cards!
Most events order between 250 and 1,000 cards. If you pre-sell cards, mail them to your golfers as a "save the date" card, or include them in goodie bags, 1,000 cards is an easy number of Fantasy Golf Cards to sell!
Golfers tend to buy 3-5 cards.
Most tournaments sell cards 1 for $5 & 3 for $10. Another popular price point is 1 card for $10 & 3 for $20.
This is the exclusive Chamber
Fantasy Golf scratch off golf card!
• Scratch off golf cards are always in stock
• Perfect if you have one or more sponsors
• Flat size: 7.75" x 5.5"
• Printed full color on both sides
• Randomly numbered so every card is a potential winner!
• This scratch off fundraiser is fantastic because there are so many ways it can be used! Sell the same way as you would a raffle ticket, include in goodie bags, sell during your banquet, mail prior to the tournament as a "save the date" contest, or combine with other sponsorship packages and have multiple sponsors' logos and ads on the cards.
Over 1 million score combinations.
No 2 golf cards are alike!
HOW MANY SCRATCH OFF GOLF CARDS SHOULD I ORDER FOR MY EVENT?
A typical golf event will have approximately 120 people and be a one day event with a lunch and dinner banquet. For this type of event, we recommend between 250 and 500 cards. Most golfers will buy between 3-5 cards. You can resell these for any price you want, but typically they sell 1 card for $5 and 3 for $10. Another popular price point is 1 card for $10 and 3 for $20.
If you pre-sell cards to your golfers and sponsors (who can then offer then for sale in their offices and storefronts), you can easily end up selling 1,000 cards or more!
Golfers tend to buy 3-5 scratch off golf cards.
Most tournaments sell cards 1 for $5 & 3 for $10.
Another popular price point is 1 card for $10 & 3 for $20.
HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE A FANTASY GOLF CARD?
You can customize your cards with a single business logo or you can cover the card so it looks like a NASCAR race car! Include sponsors' logos, coupons, charity information, photos - basically, whatever you want! Our custom scratch off golf card prices include all graphic design and proofs, so we'll put the cards together for you! Just call us and we'll talk through it with you to find out what you want. Then just email us whatever information and graphics you have, we'll do the rest.
To view some custom golf card samples, visit our custom Fantasy Golf Card page.
I LIKE IT! WHERE CAN I SEE SOME CUSTOM SCRATCH OFF GOLF CARD SAMPLES?
You can really have whatever you want printed on your scratch off cards. To view some custom samples and see what other tournaments and organizations have done to maximimze their fundraising please, visit our custom Fantasy Golf Card page.
WHAT KIND OF PRIZES SHOULD I GIVE AWAY?
You can give away any kind of prize that you want! Use donated gifts as your prizes to help keep the cost of the fundraiser down.
• Award one big prize for the lowest score scratched off for the day
• Give away prizes for the 5 lowest scores scratched off (you can pick any quantity of winners you want!_
• Give away one prize for the lowest score, one prize for the higest score
• Run the scratch off contest as a 50/50
WHAT IF I RUN MULTIPLE TOURNAMENTS, CAN I GET DISCOUNTED PRICING?
If you're a tournament planner, a property manager for country/golf clubs, or a regional or national charity that runs multiple tournaments in multiple cities each season, we can definitely offer you discounted pricing. We charge for the total number of cards you will be using. We can customize each batch of scratch off golf cards for each event for a small set up fee, and then package and drop ship each batch to the individual locations. We will work with you every way we can to give you a fundraiser that you're extremely happy with, that will raise money for your organization, raise awareness for your cause, and all at a price that is affordable. Call us, we'd love to work with you! 1-440-333-4302
HOW CAN I BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR?
With a minimum order of 5,000 cards over the course of a 12 month season, you qualify to be a Fantasy Golf distributor.
We only work with a few qualified companies, but the people who resell for us are some of the best in their industry! If you qualify, we offer discounted pricing, promotional materials, and customer support for all orders processed through us. If you're interested in our distributorship program, please call us. 1-440-333-4302
"#1 golf fundraiser!"
This number 1 rated golf fundraiser can be ordered generic for same day shipping - or we can customize the cards with your event name, dates, logos, photos, and sponsors' information. Feature one main tournament sponsor or fill the card up with multiple sponsors! If you have a graphic designer, just send us the layout ready to print or we can design the card for you using the logos and information you give us. We do not charge for our design services! Turnaround time for custom cards is 1 week or less. If you have sponsors, the cards should be paid for in full before you start selling them to your golfers!
19537 Lake Road I Cleveland, Ohio USA 44116 I Phone: 440.333.4302 I Email: info at scratchoffworks.com
Custom Scratch Off Printing I Safety Incentives I Employee Recognition Scratch Offs I Hospitality Promotions
Retail Scratch Off Contests I New Store Openings I Golf Fundraisers I Sports Scratch Offs I Holiday Scratch Off Cards
© 2021 Scratch Off Works, LLC. All rights reserved.